Meme swiped from Carrie K's blog. =D
1. One book that changed your life: Hmm...I don't knowing about changing my life per se, but I've found all of C.S. Lewis's non-fiction, that I've read, to be deeply profound.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: All of the Harry Potter books. I know I'm cheating! But it's one big story, right? RIGHT?! (That said, hopefully I don't find myself on any desert islands before book seven comes out...)
4. One book that made you laugh: Anything by Terry Pratchett, most recently Going Postal.
5. One book that made you cry: Ghost Soldiers by Hampton Sides
6. One book that you wish had been written: How to Never, Ever Procrastinate Again. Heh...
7. One book that you wish had never been written: Hmm...I can think of a lot of books I really disliked, but I know other people have really enjoyed (The Catcher in the Rye comes to mind...). However, I get really disgusted when I see trashy fiction targeted at young teenagers, especially girls. So that. "Trashy fiction targeted at young girls."
8. One book you’re currently reading: The Dante Club, but I'm having such a hard time getting into it. My mom said it was really good though, so I'm trying. I was also reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets earlier today...
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Marie Antoinette by Antonia Fraser
10. Now tag five people: Haha right, like five people read this.