Wednesday, February 14, 2007

"I sold my soul to Voldemort and all I got was this lousy scarf." - roommate

And by "lousy" she obviously means "so fantastic my heart might burst with happiness."

Ok, at any rate, I've seen her wear it. Voluntarily.



Pattern: no real pattern, just alternating colors in 1x1 rib. I know that the Slytherin colours are actually green and silver, but she wanted something that didn't really scream "Harry Potter," so we went with the green and white. So, you know, people might think she just likes Michigan State.
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft or Super Soft or Squeaky Soft or something, I don't remember
Started (well, this version anyway...) January 12, 2007, and finished February 10, 2007.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go, Michigan State! My parents went there.

Surely you knew that lousy = so fantastic my heart my burst with happiness. Everyone knows that.

Looks good!