Sunday, April 01, 2007

feeling better

Before I talk about knitting stuff, can I just say that I love, love, love April Fool's Day on the internet? Facebook made my day:


click for larger



Anyway...


Still life with unblocked Argosy and cat.



I still don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I'm sure eventually some occasion will call for giving someone an orange mohair lace scarf, so I'm not too concerned.

And now, now, I am going to say to the world: I hate the carpet in my living room. HATE IT. I can say this because I'm moving into a different apartment in June, and I no longer feel obligated to tell myself the brown carpet really isn't that bad. UGLY BROWN CARPET!!! Ugh.

A strange family of turquoise yarn has taken residence on my printer:



But I am ignoring them in favor of a large quantity of brown stockinette:



The turquoise yarn looks a bit vulture-like, no? I was knitting Wavy with it, but I really didn't like how it was turning out. Frog pond! Now I am rather suspicious that it is asking to be another Argosy, but like I said. I'm ignoring it.

tune in tomorrow for the next episode, in which Stephanie starts a turquoise Argosy

No comments: