Tuesday, June 08, 2010

They Called it 'Night of the Treadmilling Pincushion'

Right now (or rather, in about five minutes after I finish telling the internet about it) I am finishing my knitting so I can start new knitting so I can go knit at the gym. I haven't been to the gym in...well, let's just call it 'a while' because I'm not really sure how long it's been, and I don't really want to go right now, because I had a crappy day and I just want to hide in my bed. Actually, I just got done talking myself out of going to bed, because I convinced myself that I would be angry tomorrow about wasting all that perfectly good knitting time with sleeping. I'm not sure where the thought that I should go to the gym slipped in like an uninvited party guest, but this is where I am right now.

So if I never post anything again, it's probably because I'm just a bad blogger, but you can use this post as an excuse to envision a spectacular accident involving a treadmill and sock needles. If you want.

No comments: